Approximately 68 Kindergarten classrooms need Montessori materials.
You can help sustain Montessori classrooms by sponsoring teacher’s salaries, helper’s salaries and maintenance costs. How?
- Contributing a one time amount of RS. 1,00,000/ per class room.
- Sponsoring an amount of Rs.10,000/ per month per classroom.
- You can also adopt one of the many five Montessori Balwadis supported by SRCT at Rs.1.25 lakhs approx per annum.
- Sponsor Montessori training costs of underprivileged women at Rs.40,000/-.
Your contribution can help us in the following ways:
- Continue providing one of the best methods of education to underprivileged children.
- Procure Montessori materials for Corporation Kindergarten classrooms
- Impart Montessori training to women from under privileged families and provide them with employment.
- Provide scholarships to deserving poor children.
- Help the children of our teachers continue their education.
- To continue and carry forward our tuitions centers to benefit more children.
SRCT is a registered Public Charitable Trust. It has donation exemption status under Sec 80-G of Income Tax Act and can accept foreign donations under Foreign Contributions Regulation Act, India.
SRCT is majorly supported by Child Vikaas International (CVI), USA. CVI is a registered 501(c)(3) publicly supported charity organization in the US which works with underprivileged children in India. SRCT is one of CVI’s chief partner projects in India. Contributions to CVI are normally exempt from federal and state income taxes in the US.
Donate by Paypal/online transfer. Bank details below
1. FCRA Account with DENA Bank
Account name : Sri Ramacharan Charitable Trust
Account no. : 086310001334
Bank & Branch : Dena Bank Alwarpet
Forex Branch : Dena bank Nungambakkam branch
Swift code : BKDNINBBNUN
Intermediary bank: Standard Chartered Bank New York
Swift code : SCBLUS33
2. Indian Bank
Account Number :456948412
Branch: G.N Chetty Road BranchT Nagar
IFSC Code : IDIB000G079
For cheque payment : cheque in favour of “Sri Ramacharan Charitable Trust” and our mailing address :
Sriramacharan Charitable Trust,
115, P.S.Sivaswami Salai, Mylapore, Chennai-600004
Ph:- 24992450, 9840969940, 9500014273